The fanime addon is all things anime for Kodi.
How to install
- Go to the Kodi file manager.
- Click on “Add source”
- The path for the source is “http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/” (Give it the name “Stream Army Repo”).
- Go to “Addons”
- In Addons, install an addon from zip. When it asks for the location, select “Stream Army Repo”, and install repository.StreamArmy-*.zip
- Go back to Addons install, but this time, select “Install from repository”
- Select the “Stream Army Repo”
- Go into the “Video add-ons” section in the repo, and you’ll find FANime
- Press Install and you’re good to go