How to install:
- Go to the Kodi file manager.
- Click on “Add source”
- The path for the source is https://swagotaku.github.io/repo/ (Give it the name “SwagOtaku”).
- Go to “Addons”
- In Addons, install an addon from zip. When it asks for the location, select “SwagOtaku”, and install repository.swagotaku-*.zip
- Go back to Addons install, but this time, select “Install from repository”
- Select the “SwagOtaku Repo”
- Go into the “Video add-ons” section in the repo, and you’ll find the Kaito addon
- Install Context menu addon. Follow instructions above but where you picked “SwagOtaku Repo” and then “Video add-ons”. This time go “SwagOtaku Repo” > “Context menus”. This will give you much more options when you pull up context menu on Kaito items.
If you encounter an issue with the addon, submit an issue on the Github: https://github.com/SwagOtaku/plugin.video.kaito