This is a video add-on for cartoons, anime and movies. If you’re using the original WatchNixtoons you might want to give this one a try. It’s very similar, but might be a little bit more forgiving for the source website:
- In certain cases it scrapes pages from the mobile version of the website (which is lighter).
- It caches some things in memory so they don’t have to be requested from the source all the time.
Current Version: 0.3.7
Instructions for adding this repo:
- Go to the Kodi file manager.
- Click on “Add source”
- The path for the source is https://doko-desuka.github.io/ (Give it the name “Doko”).
- Go to “Addons”
- In Addons, install an addon from zip. When it asks for the location, select “Doko”, and install doko.repository-*.zip
- Go back to Addons install, but this time, select “Install from repository”
- Select the “Doko Repository”
- Go into the “Video add-ons” section in the repo, and you’ll find WatchNixToons2