Having a Hard time finding Wentworth on Kodi? Or maybe you can’t find any other place to watch it. Luckily you came to the right website!
So first we need to install an addon ( don’t worry no real debrid required!)
This addon is called elementum. It’s a peer to peer torrent addon, so it is recommended you use a vpn while streaming with this addon. If you don’t have a VPN and are feeling brave, or live in a country where it doesn’t matter continue reading! If by chance you’re in the United States, I recommend you get a VPN so you don’t get any copyright notices.
How To Watch Wentworth On Kodi
Alright, let’s install elementum!
How To Install
- Go To Kodi Settings, System, Addons (enable expert View), and Enable unknown sources
- Go to Kodi Settings, Services, Control, and enable Allow remote control from applications or other systems
- Download latest All-In-On zip from Here
- Go To Kodi Settings, Add-ons
- Press Install From Zip File
- Locate the zip you downloaded earlier and install it
- Wait a couple of seconds and you’ll be prompted to also install Elementum Burst
- That’s all and you should be good to go
See quick and painless! Now fire up elementum and open up TV Shows. Search for Wentworth and start streaming!